bread and butter barcelona

alex

i am going to bread and butter in barcelona next month 8-10 july

anyone have any tips or great contacts of people in barcelona.

wanna hang out there for a week after...any great shopping ideas, galleries, people.

i am from australia have a label

see us and be part of fashionassasin worldwide

Check out Santa Maria (address is listed on super future). I went there for dinner during Sonar a couple of years back and it was ace ... the chef has some connection to El Bulli (considered one of the best restaurants in the world). We were given the basement so we could get rowdy, and the bartender wanders about with a snake around his neck.

If you are looking for hook-ups - maybe start with the Sonar press people - they are super nice - www.sonar.es

my phone works in spain (it's a uk one), but you will have no problem finding a place that sells spanish sim cards or cheap pay-as-you-go phones.

be careful using your phone - my mate ran up a £350 bill in two weeks - he wasn't too happy when that bill can in

• 3 weeks later...

Yo. just got back from Barci. Bread and Butter was hot. Big shouts to the Untitled show, Streetwear Today & Magwick (good looking out Martin, Steven, Nina, Marcel, Andreas, Hashim, Lucas, Volker, Sacha, Roland, and Mr. Information - homeboy with the glasses), Staff Magazine (Word to the Spanish hitmen Juan and Manolo), Jason at Vapors, Lucas and Musa (Heaven is Montana), Adam @ Upperplayground, the No Star twins, and everyone that gave a hand.

Yo Barci is straight up chillin. LA lifestyle with a Siesta. The whole city is a skatepark and a taggers paradise. Shopping was OK...picked up some Carhartt and SPX hightop joints.

Don't let Mama slap you.

www.mamaclothing.com