Big Love.....

poly800rock

• 1 month later...

i'm really into this show. i was worried for barb this week. i thought she'd get stuck at the compound or something. or had shit planted in her trunk when the cops were searching. next week better be epic because of the preview.

• 1 month later...
wow the season finale was pretty damn good. This is one of my fav. shows on tv

it was kind of bittersweet now that i think about it. it really opens up so much for the next season vs. tying things up for this season which is a shame only because it'll be another 2 years before they get the 3rd season on the air probably

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i was never at all into chloe sevigny before this season and me and some buddies even went as far as to say nicki was sort of ugly a few seasons back. but since this season has started iv been finding her more and more sexy as the episodes go by. anyone think she gonna be triflin with that lawyer before its all over?

probably going to go masturbate to the nude photos i found of her on google fuck a safe search.

this most recent episode was epic. that hollis guy is beyond creepy. he makes roman seem like a normal dude. im kind of glad and creeped out that they brought him back. that chick was like fuck no and stabbed the lady with the pitchfork and the then the pig tried to eat her WTF. then hollis stabbed the fuckin pig with the same pitchfork. then its a compound hi speed chase with the now first wife snappin her neck because roman was trying to make her crash. he walks up to make sure shes dead than expresses vague regret. cant wait to see how that plays out. HBO makes all other shows seem like the WB. oh and bringin gay ass albi's home life into the picture really gives a different perspective compared to the other cushy unions they got goin on. he told his second wife to fast cause she tried to speak up about something. this whole season has really stepped it up although the previous season were also captivating. oh yeah and i so hoped nikki was gonna get plowed on homeboys desk.