Tiny P&S camera! Advice?

kallun

Hi,

I need a really small P&S camera to carry while wearing a suit. No need for extreme amount of pixels etc.

Priorities in order are:

1. Size and looks

2. Picture quality

3. Price

Have been looking at Samsung NV10/7, Nikons (which are the relly small Nikons??), and Ricoh GR.

I have little chance to handle the cameras in person and it is always hard to get a feel for size and style on pictures. Any experiences and advice appreciated!

Thanks,

/Kallun

leica d-lux 3 or whatever it's called. sooooo nice

waste of money. You should also note he asked for something with a good price. Not the most expensive one on the market.

I have a casion Exilim EX-S770. Tiny - can easily slide into a pocket. w/good pic quality (7.2mp) and good price. Mine was AU$400 w/2mb card and that was about 4 months ago.

Thanks!

Any opinions about the Samsung NV10/7 how small are they? They really look nice :)

/K

the nv7 is not small at all

the body itself is rather compact but attached to it is a huge non-removable lense. It looks cool, but ultimately the camera is a waste as it's positioned between a point and shoot and manual shooting mode camera.