Diesel Denim Gallery

Bounty Hunter

Does anyone have info on this place? Are the jeans any better or worse than a regular Diesel store? Is it worth checking out? I know some people on here don't care for them but I was just curious since they say there are supposed to be all limited edition styles/models. Thanx

Man a bad man wicked man nu tek man fi toy have mi glock inna mi hand mark kill and destroy...

68 Green Street Between Spring and Broom.

Denim Gallery carries denim not usually found in other Diesel stores. Of course they have all the Deisel well known best sellers in the back for those people who ask.

Gallery receives a shipment of exclusives every 3 months. There are usually only 30O made per style for the planet. The styles recieved are sometimes amazing raw / selvage pieces. Sometimes they are crazy Euro embroidered things that are more works of art then anything else.

It's a reallynice store and it's worth it to go and check it out.

XOXO

Good look on the info yall,the people in the Diesel stores over here told me something similar awhile back but I just wanted to know if it lived up to the hype. Sounds like they got much better stuff than the regular stores, it sounds like stuff people on here would talk about or is it just old to the N.Y. peeps?

Man a bad man wicked man nu tek man fi toy have mi glock inna mi hand mark kill and destroy...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...