Inseam 2 inches too long?

Aku

So I have a pair of Nudie Slim Jim Dry Blacks and APC New Cures. The only problem is I'm an inseam 32 guy and the jeans are inseam 34. The jeans haven't been broken in but when I wear them with my AM1's they stack a bit to the side, I was wondering if they'll stack normally once I break them in or if I should get both hemmed (The place offers free hemming) and if I should get it hemmed, how much should I hem it? Or if it's inseam 34 would it look better with chucks and a cuff?

Yeah. It will turn out alright once the Denim softens up and those stacks kinda get pulled down and compress... It's really annoying at first and I got really conscious about it the first few days/week just because it doesn't look right.. just wear em hard, all day, while you sleep etc.

that's strange, because when I wear my AM 1s with my New Cures the leg opening can't really cover the shoe that much. Your New Cures pretty much look like my New Standards!

Oh.. Which one are you going to work on first?

Yeah. It will turn out alright once the Denim softens up and those stacks kinda get pulled down and compress... It's really annoying at first and I got really conscious about it the first few days/week just because it doesn't look right.. just wear em hard, all day, while you sleep etc.

that's strange, because when I wear my AM 1s with my New Cures the leg opening can't really cover the shoe that much. Your New Cures pretty much look like my New Standards!

Oh.. Which one are you going to work on first?

they barely cover the jean, like JUST barely. and I think I'm going to work on the slim jim first because it seems to look the worst stiff.

im sorry but is a thread like this really nessecary? You noobs have it so easy these days....england woudl have usually raped you by now just for existing.....

is a post like this necessary? it's like bitch whining over something that already happened. i had a question and i posted it so there it is. if you want to prevent this thing from happening, i suggest you get some sort of time machine or crystal ball.

is a post like this necessary? it's like bitch whining over something that already happened. i had a question and i posted it so there it is. if you want to prevent this thing from happening, i suggest you get some sort of time machine or crystal ball.

You know what?

FUCK YOU!

(and next time use small questions thread, if you feel the need to ask such questions)

^and bingo! the correct response reveals itself. Next time search the forums before you ask questions which can be answered with COMMON SENSE

ofcrouse the denim will soften up....its covered in starch right now.....you just have to wear them

^ my question wasn't whether it would soften up, no shit it will. my question was if it looked a bit too long, it was an opinion question. it's great to see you taking the time from your wonderful lives to respond uselessly to my thread. great use of your life, it's awesome.

+1

im sorry but is a thread like this really nessecary? You noobs have it so easy these days....england woudl have usually raped you by now just for existing.....

Everyone was a n00b at some point. I still don't understand the n00b-hatred and general thread-naziism that sometimes goes on here.

Your inseam length is perfectly fine....

Hell, I'm a 30/32 inseam guy and I wear 36" inseams. You have to fix the cuffs to settle down nicely yourself. Just do it now and after 3-4 days it'll stay like that even when you take your pants off.

And kix... I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's noticed that you've been on a string of hating. Is this is trend that you're going to follow from now on? Let me know so I can start to hate you a bit earlier than anticipated-- because god knows you're not jmatsu or england (i.e. FUNNY with their hate).

K? That's about it!

Oh yeah.

Just to add on a little to possibly help you after looking at your pics aku...

This worked from my experience:

1) use your thumb and index finger from both hands kind of like crab claws

2) start from the bottom of your cuff from the top of where it hits your shoe and start to create folds in a nice shape by pinching folds. use your middle and index fingers to pinch it tight

3) continue going up with this action while pulling it down to make the subsequent folds fall nicely on your first stack

4) do it until it all stacks nicely

5) when you're 'done', you can just use your hands to sculpt it to make sure that you dont have side stacks or whatever

This shouldnt take more than 2 minutes per leg, and would realllllly improve upon your posted pics. If you mess up, well, just take another 2 minutes to do it again until you're happy.

Oh yeah.

Just to add on a little to possibly help you after looking at your pics aku...

This worked from my experience:

1) use your thumb and index finger from both hands kind of like crab claws

2) start from the bottom of your cuff from the top of where it hits your shoe and start to create folds in a nice shape by pinching folds. use your middle and index fingers to pinch it tight

3) continue going up with this action while pulling it down to make the subsequent folds fall nicely on your first stack

4) do it until it all stacks nicely

5) when you're 'done', you can just use your hands to sculpt it to make sure that you dont have side stacks or whatever

This shouldnt take more than 2 minutes per leg, and would realllllly improve upon your posted pics. If you mess up, well, just take another 2 minutes to do it again until you're happy.

That's actually not bad. Definitely until the starch wears off I'll do that here and there. Thanks alot :cool: