Interest check: Sony PSP- fully mod'ed with 4GB mem card

apu

as titled

i bought this abt 2 weeks ago and have used it less than a few hours

the PSP is fully mod'ed in color BLACK, meaning u can play almost every game just by storing the game in the memory card, therefore no need to buy any games at all

mod version is the latest version available

memory card is 4Gb by Sandisk (which i bought along with the PSP) so pratically brand new too with warantee

also included is a soft carry case, strap, charger, battery X 1, and the screen protector which is already professionally stuck on the screen

i will also include 10 new PSP games with the memory stick, which will last u months to play

i can send the PSP in its original case worldwide but prefer local pick up

asking price: i paid 2500HKD -> 330USD, ASKING PRICE: 265 SHIPPED WORLDWIDE -> NOW 240 SHIPPED within N.America

PSP-Console.jpg

u name it!

it would cost ALOT to buy all those games, but since its fully moded, all u have to do is buy the PSP and the memory stick

i've stored a few on the memory stick, i will gladly burn the rest so u can copy to the memory stick whenever u want to play it

final fantasy II

final fantasy tactics: shishi sensou

Monster Hunter Portable II

Virtual Tennis 3

Lumines 2

Bleach 4

The Fast and the furious

Gundam Seed

Lost Regnum

Pro Evolution Soccer

Mahjong Kakutou club- zenkoku taisenban

DJmax 2

oh forgot, this package also includes a genuine UMD (game) so u can practically load any games from the memory stick to play to bypass Sony's security check etc

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...