Corny White Girls Appreciation

herpsky

that girl with the tattoo, i thought was one of the finest things i had ever seen on the internet. so i had this girl i was fuckin wit take a picture in a similar fashion but

she gots a big ol clit i don't know if sufu gets down with that

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that girl with the tattoo, i thought was one of the finest things i had ever seen on the internet. so i had this girl i was fuckin wit take a picture in a similar fashion but

she gots a big ol clit i don't know if sufu gets down with that

hold on big clits...ummmm ummmm. whats good with it she got any friends?

yes you are

or maybe you have them saved in a folder in your desktop. either way, u dont know deze girlz

LET HlM LIVE TEH DREAM!!1

I'm sure in the wee hours of the night, when he thinks his parents are asleep and he's furiously fapping it with the hand soap from the washroom, he tells himself that if he did know them, they'd be all over him and the mole.

LET HlM LIVE TEH DREAM!!1

I'm sure in the wee hours of the night, when he thinks his parents are asleep and he's furiously fapping it with the hand soap from the washroom, he tells himself that if he did know them, they'd be all over him and the mole.

u complaining 'bout the pics? :confused:

This thread is really going to shit....it's supposed to be about those mostly blonde, whitebread, cheesy, prancing white chicks......not emo's and euro's.....but with that said, Kodiak, if you get us more pics of her:

.....there'll be +rep in it for you ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

This thread is really going to shit....it's supposed to be about those mostly blonde, whitebread, cheesy, prancing white chicks......not emo's and euro's.....but with that said, Kodiak, if you get us more pics of her:

.....there'll be +rep in it for you ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

162cb6.jpg

163jq4.jpg

164nw0.jpg