soft after wash why? samurai 19 oz denim

edmond

anyone would like to share your experience with the 19 oz samurai's? do they tend to really get soft after a hot wash soak? and dried under the sun? ... i dont know what i should expect .. but Beatle said that its not suppose to be after a wash... weird anyone who already washed their 19 oz sammies?

they should be stiffer intially when they are still damp but when they dry they should soften up more, its perfectly normal.

hey thanks guys..i thought i did something wrong like putting too much sopa or didnt rinse enough.. etc etc

Guest jeffvyain

haha, you did it again, but it's okay...you played it off well. it's part of the process of the jeans though, and in my opinion, soft-ish jeans fade better....your lines won't be so creasy

haha, you did it again, but it's okay...you played it off well. it's part of the process of the jeans though, and in my opinion, soft-ish jeans fade better....your lines won't be so creasy

hhahah yeah you sure? i mean from what i read around here that soft jeans dont fade that great cause the creases are not that defined..(sharp) ...

hhahah yeah you sure? i mean from what i read around here that soft jeans dont fade that great cause the creases are not that defined..(sharp) ...

Defined creases have more of a focused white on the crease, where as soft jeans have more of a subtle fade throughout the crease. Kinda depends on what you want. But if you like stiff jeans, you can always starch em.

Defined creases have more of a focused white on the crease, where as soft jeans have more of a subtle fade throughout the crease. Kinda depends on what you want. But if you like stiff jeans, you can always starch em.

roger that copy.. thanks bud

err how do i know if its hard water? should i use mineral water to rinse it?

frankly there are a thousand ways to wear the jeans, beatle's jeans getting stiff by themselves might be entirely due to the climate, her jeans in particular, or that she croons to her jeans at night before she sleeps.

mineral water is just getting a bit absurd if you ask me...wear the damn things and the contrast will come.

That 19oz Samurai denim gets very soft. I washed me 710's two times when I got them (hot without detergents) to get rid of the shrinkage and starch. They became soft and comfortable like wool cloth or such. Still fade like nothing else. I've noticed that the slubbier the denim the softer they feel after a while.