vegas??? any help

mellymel

• 2 weeks later...

chrome hearts at caesars shopping forum

p.s. and if you could take pics (sneakily if not allowed) and post them? cuz ive never been to the vegas one and these stores are just amazing in itself

Edited by psyiko on Jul 6, 2005 at 11:38 PM

ALSO ASK ABOUT THE HOMETOWN HERO DJ FIVE. HE'S A BIT OF A SNEAKER/GEAR HEAD HIMSELF AND ALWAYS SPINS GREAT SETS. THE GIRLS HE HAS SWARMING HIS SPOTS IS THE WIN.

SPOT WISE I ALWAYS GO TO BODY ENGLISH AT THE HARD ROCK. DJ AM SPINS THERE A LOT AND THE SCENE IS WORTH A LAUGH. THE POOL AREA AT HR DURING THE WEEKEND IS GOOD TOO.

THE WHOLE CITY IS BASICALLY BRIDGE AND TUNNEL BUT GROWING UP THERE I WOULDN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. THE THING IS THAT THERE ARE GREAT FOLKS THERE THAT KNOW WHATS UP. PLUS FOR THE FACT THAT IT'S AN INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION THERE'S AN INCREDIBLE MIX OF PEOPLE THAT WIND UP THERE. NOT BAD FOR BEING IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. PLUS L.A. IS ONLY A 45 MIN FLIGHT.

YEAH I'M ON THE BOARD OF TOURISM.

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the the replies folks.....

im finding shit mad hard out here. waiting for the weather to break cause i have a 1000x better fall winter wardrobe. what can i say a short, fat , 1/2 irish kid from brooklyn haha.

i work in the Bellagio as a chef... but the club scene is kinda weak i mean no absolutely no sneakers! i have a dope pair of ferragamo lace up i throw on when someone dies but we'll see how this vegas thing goes. need to get back to suite 160 i caught some deal at the old store in the alladin ... thank again folks

stunts, blunts, and hip hop