WTB: Cheap Nintendo DS Games (Animal Crossing, Elite Beat Agents, Castlevania, etc)

Guest suckdick

Guest suckdick

I only have one game, New Super Mario, and I just beat the game...

I am looking for Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Elite Beat Agents, Some RPGs, Castlevania, etc etc

PM me if you have any ds games you wanna get rid of.

Thanks.

If you look up Super Card Lite I think it has a lot of what you want. Basically it's a cartridge that that has a Micro SD slot. You load games onto the Micro SD (there are tons of them out there) and it plays just like the normal game. I've got one myself, and with a 1gb Micro SD, I've got at least 12 or so games on there.

I'd be happy to help you with it should you pick it up :).

It's not difficult at all. First download the lastest software for the r4 from the r4 webpage and then drag/drop all the files onto the microsd card (usually comes in a bundle with the R4 with a microsd usb reader). Just download the games from rom sites like nds-roms.com then unzip them to your microsd card. Then put the microsd card into the cartridge, put it into your ds, and play. Simple as that. Find more info at the gbatemp forum

I purchased the R4 and a 1GB Kingston MicroSD card from RealHotStuff twice because my brother wanted one also. Both shipments came 3 business days after I ordered it.

i got my R4 from echostore.com for like $31 shipped.

Google echostore coupon or something for a free shipping coupon.

i got my 1GB kingston from newegg.com for $20 shipped (I bought 2 1GB microsds) and again google newegg.com coupons to get a free shipping coupon.

when u get the R4...u gotta upgrade the firmware and stuff. then download the game, then just drag and drop into the game folder.

they have tutorials online, just google. its easy! got my r4 and got everything working in like 20 minutes.