Shrinking of dry jeans?

sway

So I FINALLY got my dry selvage Nudie RR's, and I love 'em. However, right now, the length on them is about PERFECT. I can probably lose another 1cm, but that's about it. However, I'm worried that they'll shrink after I wash them. I've read conflicting reports... some people say they'll shrink a bit, other people say they don't shrink at all. So, what is it? I plan on washing them in hot water to get a nice fade, and I'll be sure to stretch them like crazy after the wash. Do you think it's possible to not shrink the lengths at all?

You know if they are sanforized? I think they are. In that case, they almost won't shrink at the WAIST, but some 2" lenght-wise. You could not wash them ever and get fantastic results, maybe better than the transformation wash, because it will keep the dry look. If you do wash them, yeah, pull on the legs like crazy while they're wet. You could also dry clean. The stretching rack seems like a great idea.