Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

if they didnt promise them to us all i wouldnt care... but if you say youre gonna do something, you should do it.

telling us that were gonna get some no1 evisus and not delivering is like telling a crackhead that they will be getting a free ki and not following thru... you didnt need to do it, and you probably wont, but you should expect them to be upset.

I have no clue why they ever agreed to use Japanese No.1 for the tour. It makes little sense for them as its a denim and cut that they don't produce, hardly sell and even then its extremely expensive and almost no one on this forum would buy directly from them (hence no profit for them). So for them to decide to show off Evisu using that denim was questionable in the first place.

If you do get those jeans you will all be lucky as they cost Evisu international almost as much as it does for us to get them from japan via a proxy. I hope you do get them as promised but i have a feeling it was a poor decision by someone who is now having trouble justifying it to the company specially now that they have a new CEO and possible new staff as the headquarters are moving to New York.