Beanie Sigel w/ Live Band @ Knitting Factory, TONIGHT

heBAY

Woah...my girl and I were breezin' through the Voice and the shit jumped out at us...mind you I was on the Knitting Factory website a week or two ago like "ah no good shows coming up."

Should be pretty ill...Beans over a live band? Shiiiit...if the band is any good, I don't have many doubts about that...or the fact that regardless, Beans will make it sound crazy and kill the shit...plus I like the venue a lot.

Who in the NYC/Tri-state is interested?

Woah...my girl and I were breezin' through the Voice and the shit jumped out at us...mind you I was on the Knitting Factory website a week or two ago like "ah no good shows coming up."

Should be pretty ill...Beans over a live band? Shiiiit...if the band is any good, I don't have many doubts about that...or the fact that regardless, Beans will make it sound crazy and kill the shit...plus I like the venue a lot.

Who in the NYC/Tri-state is interested?

This shit was probably good.

Rekindle the candle that is my faith in rap music and tell me he killed it....

Yo I wish I could...but as with some of his other smaller shows (that I've heard)...he cancelled. "Emergency Wisdom Tooth Extraction"...I don't know if I buy that due to his apparent, heavy plate of legal woes and what not...but I was crazy amped...the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to see it happen cause I knew he was one of those dudes who could body it. If that opportunity happens to come around again...best believe I will be there...w/ pics and a report for all SuFu fans alike.

wow, i'd pay full admition price just to hear one song from this cat with a live band.

"I can feel it in the air." THEE best song of 2005 of all music genra's period.

Agreed...and semi-agreed, I'd say that is in the top-1 with a tie somewhere...i'm just too wired at this point to think of somethin'.