Falling out of love with your jeans?

Guest JeansTrader

How much are your ex-lovers (jeans) worth?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How much are your ex-lovers (jeans) worth?

• I have 1-3 pairs I no longer wear.
    • I have 4-6 pairs I no longer wear
    • I have 7 or more pairs I no longer wear.
    • They retail for (total) $50 to $300
    • They retail for (total) $300 to $500
    • They retail for (total) over $500
    • I would list my jeans on the JeanBank website?

Guest JeansTrader

:cool: Ohhh! we felt soooo good together inside and out for over a year. As my love wained you laid there unloved and unwanted. I spent too much money making us a perfect fit but, alas, I no longer love you in the same way. How does the seperatartion go? Auction, consignment store or charity donation? Is it possible someone else might kindle a new love with your 'ex' after your 'seperation'? What do you do with your blue jeans 'after the love affair'?

My potential investors want to know that plus what you think of the JeanBank.com concept. It will be free and offer a place to Deposit and Withdraw jeans and also collectively represent fine jeans for sale on Ebay (selling 1 or 2 pair is a crap shoot) and more. Will you love again? Do you think a JeanBank is a good idea? http://www.JeanBank.com

:cool: Ohhh! we felt soooo good together inside and out for over a year. As my love wained you laid there unloved and unwanted. I spent too much money making us a perfect fit but, alas, I no longer love you in the same way. How does the seperatartion go? Auction, consignment store or charity donation? Is it possible someone else might kindle a new love with your 'ex' after your 'seperation'?

lol ';,,;'

• 2 weeks later...