Looking for Dj gigs&place to stay in Copenhagen and Berlin!(((mix attached)))

hey guys

I'm going to be travelling through europe in the next couple of weeks djing around in london, glasgow, and edinburgh.

I'm going to be in Copenhagen for two nights...june 2 and june 3rd, And berlin for about a week june 4th - june 10th (catching jesse rose at panorama on the 9th!).

I've never been to copenhagen or berlin and have no idea what to do, where to go, where to shop , where to eat, what clubs to go to, where to buy the best disco records etc.

I've also been trying to find a place to stay in copenhagen that's nice, modern, but still on the cheap. Cab Inn is all full and looks kind of sketchy, everything else that i'm searching for is full as well...any info?

I'm really hoping to set something up there and in berlin for djing, but i dont have any contacts, any help would be great. I'm just looking to do an hour or half hour set. I've been djing for quite a while and hold down two residencies and a monthly party here in Austin, TX. I'm posting a link to a live mix i made at one of my parties at the bottom.

here are my dates: copenhagen-- june 2 , june 3rd

berlin-- june 4th - june 10th

thanks so much

ian

here's the mix...enjoy

http://www.fotpnyc.com/It_Ain%27t_Winter_Yet_Bitches.mp3