Lining up for limited edition sneakers

Furion

I would advise not telling that to anyone in line. Sneaker thugs are sensitive about such things. That is until they get home and acknowledge that they were actually going to re-sell them themselves.

Yeah thanks for telling me. I'm in Vancouver so I'm not sure if I'll have trouble with any sneaker thugs. If anything I bet I'll see a bunch of Japanese kids all wearing BAPE.

i lined up once, and it was like a fucking fashion show... and people cut the line, i was angry at the time, fuck that was lame to wait in line for hours
for some reason, that's the only memory that i have of you.

where you been man?

If you want to wait in line for a pair of sneakers, that's your prerogative, but was it really necessary to make a thread about it?

Because i've never done it before and i'm just wondering if anybody has any cool experiences in line up or anything. You don't have to get pissed about it, I'm just new to this stuff.

Make sure you get you parents to wait with you too. It can be really helpful to have some one to support you.

xD Wow Tyro, I'm not that young. Unless 18 is pretty young at SuFu. I have a couple friends coming with me and I'm planning on going at like 7 or 8 in the morning just so I can get these shoes. Theres supposedly going to be only like 12 pairs and I figure if theres two of each and I can wear either size 10 or 11, there are at least 4 chances for me to get a pair. But if I'm gonna sell them, who really cares. Though I do have a bad reputation for not being able to let go of shoes.

pull out ur MOST EXPENSIVE OUTFIT, dress hype....

get up early....sleep at 10 the day before opening and wake up at 4, and line up at 5...

sure u can get some for resell..

hahahaa..

but why u wanna line up for a shoes, when there tons of other one...

How much profit are you likely going to make? Maybe you should just whore yourself on the corner for 30 mins, jack off a few truckers, maybe take a few in the date, and go home with twice the scrill?

not my way of spending a morning, after i read that one article by a stussy designer about how waiting in line was not really his way of "cool", it stayed stuck in my head everytime i think of lining up for shoes.

just buy a pair of shoes, shoot them with a gun, call them colt 45s.

I'm going to have to get the Stussy Designer to say that it's "not really his way of cool" to continue breathing when you only realized that lining up for shoes is more idiotic than your apparently handicapped parents when someone else told you as much.

Man, am I ever in a good mood today.