Beach bods

fg0d

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already jog regularly, I should just do some more situps & lifting. I'm already slim or whatever, just trying to look better than I do now.

My friend has recommended going to spin classes on daily basis - apparently the instructors push him to a degree where he would never be able to do it if he was riding by himself to his own pace.

Or you can get filthy rich and drag hot gold diggers to the beach, rock a hot speedo with 2+ thick ass gold chains around your thick neck, not give a fuck what others think and enjoy the summer. you know, some jabba the hut and princess leia steeze.

I'm so fat , its not even funny, I'm ding 45-60 minutes on bike or running and hten 45-60 minutes in the pool right after going to cancun in August need ot drop mad weight

5' 9. i have to work hard to maintain my weight; the moment i stop lifting, my weight starts droppin'.

up your protein intake and up the carbs. overall increase in daily consumed calories helps you to grow. and just fyi, or maybe you even knew it since you lift, take at least 1g of protein per body pound per day to allow growth and recovery of the muscles.

Diet fads are just that - fads. Just maintain eating healthily (most of the time) + exercise + weights. Diet, cardio, lifting are staples of staying lean and in shape.

Very interesting and very doable. Legit? Someone try it out.

my doctor told me to do this diet

it was labled as the pre-heartsurgery diet

weighed 8lbs less after 1 cycle

the story is false, however

it has nothing to do with heart surgery or general motors

I don't recommend doing that. While you may lose weight, it is mostly water weight, and also, there is not enough protein in the diet.

A good "diet" should have a lot of protein, moderate amount of carbs (high fiber), and plenty of water.