Converse X John Varvatos Sizing..

home

Looking to pick up a pair of Converse X John Varvatos Chuck Taylors and was just confirming here that the sizing is the same as normal Chuck Taylors (I'm quite sure it is, just wanted to confirm first..)

I'm size US9.5 in normal chucks, I assume I should purchase US9.5 in the varvatos'...?

small, fucking, questions thread... 202 posts, one would assume that's long enough to learn stuff like that.

fuck off, noob. who made you a moderator?

i was looking for a quick response, and i got one (well, two). thanks guys.

the problem doesn't seem to be with me, now does it, tiranis?

fuck off, noob. who made you a moderator?

i was looking for a quick response, and i got one (well, two). thanks guys.

the problem doesn't seem to be with me, now does it, tiranis?

Ugh... ok... let's make a thread for every question that people want a quick answer to (if a thread was made for every question on sufu then we would have another crash upon us, guaranteed). Might as well close down the small questions thread.

Not to mention that search would've yielded the same results, maybe even quicker.

I also find it funny that somebody with less posts calls me a noob... but whatever. And I don't need to be a mod to call you a dickhead, so there... dickhead.

Ugh... ok... let's make a thread for every question that people want a quick answer to (if a thread was made for every question on sufu then we would have another crash upon us, guaranteed). Might as well close down the small questions thread.

Not to mention that search would've yielded the same results, maybe even quicker.

I also find it funny that somebody with less posts calls me a noob... but whatever. And I don't need to be a mod to call you a dickhead, so there... dickhead.

noob.jpg