Bright Eyes in New Orleans tonight...

...Was an amazing show; Conor sounded exactly as he does on his albums. Most bands that perform live lack that certain quality.

Anyone else listen to Bright Eyes or have seen them live or have any comments about his music?

even if you not very familiar with his music, the live show is just amazing. Make sure you get real close because Conor will have a bunch of flowers tied to his mic stand and (if he does this regularly) he'll throw them to people in the front and on the balcony. I wish me and my girlfriend were closer so she could have gotten one.

i've seen him quite a few times and everytime was really different and really good. I have some problems with the new cd. not with the music or anything its just disgustingly overproduced and clean, i loved the his previous albums bc they weren't like that

mhmm, his best albums were years ago :/

I agree completely.

but, when he played here in New Orleans he didn't seem as drunk as he's usually known to be. I guess it's because of the time he spent in "casadega" sobering up.