Corpus SS 07

Guest StuckOnStupid

NOOOOOO!!!! I am in love with those shoes! *cries*

i knew the shoes most likely werent by corpus, but since there seems to be some admiration for them (in my case the walnutish colored ones in the overhead shot)

anyone have any ideas if they arent just vintage?

Guest StuckOnStupid
First of all.. where is TNT... second I've been waiting to get my hands on some friggin' Tal S suspender selvedges since I saw 'em help a certain superfuture-er win "best dressed" early in January. Didn't know they made 'em in khaki too... OMG my wallet is sad.

The pricepoint for the pants are around 200 bucks (give or take 20)\

Oh and please let's not turn superfashion into supershopping.

tnt is in toronto. i didnt see the suspender pants or jeans there but i wasnt really looking. they do have them at unle otis for the price point you just mentioned.

Guest StuckOnStupid

again, it's funny to see a line that is creative & fashion forward yet actually wearable for such a dead cheap price. id actually BUY any of this stuff over apc, who are basically raping the fuck out of you for very boring pieces.

The khaki suspenders definitely weren't cheap, but they way they fit (better than 19cm Diors!!) was so good I didn't even think twice about the price tag.

The distressing is perfect too.

I agree that the pieces are minimal and simple, yet creative, wearable, and interesting... those acid wash black jeans are SICK!!

4lq0bp2.jpg

I love the fit on these shorts... would probably take the suspenders off, but the shorts themselves look amazing.

for a similar look get a cheap pair of khakis from a skate shop and roll/scrunch them up to the same height, i do the same shit and get a very similar look from it.