Corpus SS 07

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

http://www.corpusclothing.com/

I never really checked for Corpus, but i picked up the shawl collar/convertible hoody today. I don't normally buy things like this because I am scared of clothes, but i am fucking in love with this thing. There's a model wearing it with white clarks in the lookbook. Rest of the line is interesting, and the price is rock bottom for shit this nice. any thoughts?

Guest StuckOnStupid
I bought the same one today at TNT. Not a huge fan of the pockets though, there's something a little girly going on with the pleating I find, but oh well.

Corpus seems to do really neat designs and the quality is surprisingly decent considering the price.

i like the pockets, makes it stand out over some whatever hoodie with the kangaroo pouch pockets.

i tried on the tal jeans as well, im digging the cut a whole lot, they looked ill over my wallies. the non selvedge ones are only a buck fifty. that means very little, as ill probly boost em next time.

I never checked with this brand before, but I'm digging that shawl hoodie you got, stuckonstupid. I also like that sleeveless hoodie.

Does anyone know of any stores in NYC (or any online stores) with a good selection of their stuff?

I have one of their tees and a pair of black washed Fines. Quality on both is top notch, and their new designs keep getting better and better. Some damn nice looks in the new collection, definitely the nicest I've seen from them.

Edit:

Highlights:

61vc7d1.jpg

4y4vk76.jpg

4lq0bp2.jpg

how much did you get it for?

http://www.corpusclothing.com/

I never really checked for Corpus, but i picked up the shawl collar/convertible hoody today. I don't normally buy things like this because I am scared of clothes, but i am fucking in love with this thing. There's a model wearing it with white clarks in the lookbook. Rest of the line is interesting, and the price is rock bottom for shit this nice. any thoughts?

Guest StuckOnStupid
how much did you get it for?

thats the best part, i was eyeing a surface2air hood, (which was outlandishly priced at $200 btw) and dude was like "hold on, i got something for you"...$79 bucks! the corpus joint surpasses the s2a one in construction, materials, and ultimately its a peice without an expiration date, meaning no graphics or branding or whatever. the most expensive thing in the collection is the cashmere hoodie. other than that i didnt see anything over 2 bills.

Guest StuckOnStupid
woah wheres that?

the prices on revolve doesnt seem as cheap as you say.

got it at TNT blue toronto. ill do pickups but ill want to make it worth my while.

got it at TNT blue toronto. ill do pickups but ill want to make it worth my while.

How bout a couple sticks a that jersey city wet?

It looks good though.

To answer your initial question: "any thoughts?".....

I think I want to have sex with that girl with the black hair with some white jeans down around her ankles.

Those are my thoughts.

Also: S2A sucks at making clothes....I don't know why I like their stuff so much.

That is all

Guest StuckOnStupid
How bout a couple sticks a that jersey city wet?

ugh my mouth just surged with saliva when i read that for some reason

i read about these guys in a magazine not to long ago(anthem?)..they seem to stand-up dudes not some derels. i dont really like those skinny stone washed jeans but besides that Larry Bird gives corpus two thumbs up...very affordable too.

flaunt magazine man. it was a nice write up.

this collection is so on point, i feel like i had some of these pieces as ideas in my head and now i see they've made a collection out of them...hahaha its nothing groundbreaking but i guess im on my way back to the mental drawing boards. at least it was done tastefully.

Guest StuckOnStupid
SOS, do you know how much those shorts are going for at TNT?

not sure, im gonna roll thru on the weekend, ill get some prices and flics if yer interested?

Guest StuckOnStupid

like i said, im not 100% on prices, i saw the hoody and my girl went back and got it for me, ill go check it out again on saturday, if ppl want shit lemme know and ill, ahem, see what i can do.

First of all.. where is TNT... second I've been waiting to get my hands on some friggin' Tal S suspender selvedges since I saw 'em help a certain superfuture-er win "best dressed" early in January. Didn't know they made 'em in khaki too... OMG my wallet is sad.

The pricepoint for the pants are around 200 bucks (give or take 20)\

Oh and please let's not turn superfashion into supershopping.