Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

Yeah, the problem is more that I'm poor as fuck than it is being lazy. If I do come, I'd like to park somewhere in Seattle for the day, driving to Vancouver would hurt my gas budget haha.

Ok, yeah I'm only getting poorer, all my gas must be put towards driving to school and looking for a job.

Have fun, if Devlin doesn't go I'm going to do something bad, I'm not sure what yet.

• 3 weeks later...

diamonds and two friends (timber and anton on sufu) are going to vancouver tomorrow... if anyone has any room for us to stay the night we'd really appreciate it ... if not, we'll just bunk up in a cheap hotel room.

either way a small van meetup sometime in the next couple days would be cool.

let me know if you have a place, or if you want to chill wit us.

we'll be here until saturday

think we be stayin at the sandman hotel

Funny you should say that, I until five weeks ago worked there, I now work at the Travelodge.

In my opinion Sandman isn't all that much better than any other 3.5 diamond hotel.

Edit: Worked at the Sandman in Victoria, that is.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys

rob (co-founder of dutil and ex-buyer for rk) is opening a new store called RODEN GRAY (www.rodengray.com) in gastown right around the corner from dutil (231 Cambie).

the new store will only carry mens clothing (sorry ladies!)

some of the lines that roden gray will be carrying:

W+H (massive w+h display)

Nice Collective

CDG fragrances

Obedient Sons

Roden Gray opens this friday (Nov 23), but i'll have an update for you guys tomorrow if they still plan to do a soft open on friday. if they do it will be CASH ONLY

There will also be a party at the end of the month or early December. I hope to see all vancouver sufuer's there!