my fashion mojo is broke and i cant get it going

its been a while, but being in some 6 by 6 changes your veiw of things, lots of new sites lots of whatever, been shopping the usual suspects make me cringe, guys looking at guys kicks like molesters, fake wannebe japanese vomit brands, bullshit g5 graphics

is there a reset button for this shit oh and i love pussy more than ever

viva la pussay.

you need the jizzy juice to revive you.............and since I beat my wife..I'm assuming some guy named Bubba or Jamal or some ethnic shit like that beat your anus to a ground beef-like consistency....so its couture Depends for you my friend!!

hahaha i had about 16 bitches

it was more like the hanz franz types , bubba and jamal would be sold like sixpacks

i would really love to beat your wife it might help, come to think of it i have beaten a lot of wives

the question was what is evolving, dont want the next farting rape or jordan1300 limited jim jones version

Guest StuckOnStupid

man the worst is those dudes who did a semi signifigant bid and come back to moms house like shit is all good....last summer on the train i saw this dude, he had to have just gotten out...wearing, i shit you not, timbs, jean shorts, a hockey jersey, a golf visor, and his hair was in little twists. all he needed was one of those big wooden chew stick things to make it exactly 1994 again.

man the worst is those dudes who did a semi signifigant bid and come back to moms house like shit is all good....last summer on the train i saw this dude, he had to have just gotten out...wearing, i shit you not, timbs, jean shorts, a hockey jersey, a golf visor, and his hair was in little twists. all he needed was one of those big wooden chew stick things to make it exactly 1994 again.

yeah man... i worked with this dude spent the ENTIRE 90s in prison... went in in 89 and cam eout in 2000. he still talked about the skating rink and whodini and run dmc and shit.

oh... those big wodden chew sticks are licorice root...

Guest StuckOnStupid

right about 5 minutes after those root things went out of vogue, i showed up chewing one wearing timbs, a kangol and 3 gold teeth and my man was like "oh word, you brought every single stereotype you could think of today huh?"

those shits were fucking gross, actually. remember beedies? i always think of the early 90s smoking those little fuckers...

Guest StuckOnStupid
tylerdev1c02.jpg

what the fuck is this shit? are you fucking stupid? get out of here. go back to Framebridge, Snitchener, or Rataloo.

g spot ripe, been there before some nice shit but, those jeans have no ball room , cool people in san deigo shopping in a big store wow that must be the thing to do to be cool

fucking sheep with no balls

where is wife beater? now i want him to beat a sheep

i will check them up again though, thanks for the promt