What is in YOUR fridge today?

axtsang

ironically, there's a sign on our communal microwave that says "no fish." they have no idea how anti-japanese that is.

but spoona, do not worry, my lunch today is a gindara-no-misozuke in a bento box. i'm just not nuking it.

and ang, that's my own personal fridge. i have a phobia sticking my food with stuff from a bunch of people i've barely even spoken to before. there are so many sloppy people out there who leave their egg salad sandwich in the fridge for months and shit.

ironically, there's a sign on our communal microwave that says "no fish." they have no idea how anti-japanese that is.

but spoona, do not worry, my lunch today is a gindara-no-misozuke in a bento box. i'm just not nuking it.

and ang, that's my own personal fridge. i have a phobia sticking my food with stuff from a bunch of people i've barely even spoken to before. there are so many sloppy people out there who leave their egg salad sandwich in the fridge for months and shit.

misozuke will kill most of the fish smell

Another reason to have your own fridge at work. People steal lunches and its really fucked up. I recently had my lunch stolen and I was pissed. I'm setting a IP camera in the kitchen this week.

Unfortunately (next to) none of the refrigerator space is relegated to me since I came back to New York. MY ROOMMATE INVADED THE REFRIGERATOR!!!

Green space is what I am left with now for storage... usually my fruits and veggies... the rest of the fridge is old yogurt, pudding, and scallops...errr something.

fridge_01.jpg

fridge_02.jpg

Not sure what that is but I don't intend on finding out.

Here are some pics from the last time I cleaned out HER mess as a courtesy while she was enjoying her Thanksgiving back home....

mess_01.jpg

mess_02.jpg

mess_03.jpg

mess_04.jpg