attn: rirawin, sidneylo and dryice

canice

sooo, i got my package today. i got a little anxious, so i opened it up at the post office.

first of all, who writes on napkins? are you that destitute that you can't afford real paper? i suppose i should be thankful they're not used or greasy, otherwise i'd be incapacited all day, sniffing them and rubbing them furiously on my body. or something.

second, that is not what a bike looks like, sidneylo. this is a bike.

_MG_9981.jpg

finally, i'm glad you three are looking out for my sex life. since asian girls are notoriously wild in the sack, the tabasco sauce, coins, and premium japanese condom will go to good use for a night of kink. can you make a cat o'nine whip out of 20 cent euro coins?

oh, and i'm eating the fortune cookie right now. the message sucked. but + side, it means i will be the supreme overlord and have lots of minions.

_MG_9980.jpg

ps: so many people are going to click this link...

Haha... I looked at the drawing of the bike you posted and thought to myself, "man, I didn't remember drawing the bike THAT accurately..."

Yeah half way through drawing that, I realized you'd be utterly disappointed that I cannot recall the anatomy of a bike. Says a lot about me.

i'm a ce-leb-ri-TAY.

SOD: i just brushed my teeth, but come brunch tomorrow i will enjoy this delicious post-meal delight.

for reference, sidney, this is what your bike looks like.

sidneybike.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...