1000. Its handjob time.

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

1000 horrible, disgusting, hateful, outrageous, filthy, foul-mouthed, fucked-up posts. In honor of my magnificence everyone reflect on my terrible greatness and what theyve learned from my amazingly insightful posts. Also HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL SATAN.

untitled-2.jpg

EDIT: I will also take the time to post some of the rare, ancient, and certainly terrible pictures of myself available on the internet since noone really knows what the fuck i look like. Most of these are circa 2002-3. Vintage evil.

78571145_l.jpg

PECKERWOOD.jpg

1167525070_l.jpg

XMAS06.jpg

jamiepassedout.png

HATE06.jpg

Guest Airjamie
WHO THE FUCK CARES(?), YOU STUPID FUCk.

HONEST.

As if youve ever posted anything worthwhile? Or contributed? I'm certain every single fucking member here would be hardpressed remember any of your posts. Moreover, I'm pretty sure the consensus would be "Who the fuck is keagan?"

WHO THE FUCK CARES(?), YOU STUPID FUCk.

HONEST.

hey dude its a nice moment reaching 1000

until then you exist in pretty much obscurity as your name fades through the recesses of our memory fairly quickly

when someone reaches 1000 is when i finally actually recognize them and look at their contribution

im pretty sure i didnt really exist on this board till then, sorta still dont.

As if youve ever posted anything worthwhile? Or contributed? I'm certain every single fucking member here would be hardpressed remember any of your posts. Moreover, I'm pretty sure the consensus would be "Who the fuck is keagan?"

until then you exist in pretty much obscurity as your name fades through the recesses of our memory fairly quickly

when someone reaches 1000 is when i finally actually recognize them and look at their contribution

It's the internet.

oh shit i better start posting more

congrats satan dude... throw up yer goats aka :carlfist:

oh shit i better start posting more

didnt you used to be near 1000. i always wondered why you took all your posts down you were such a great poster, still are. will always remember the yamane jeans post and the 'creepy faggot' quote. sorry from detracting from this glorious thread, you can continue now.

Guest itsmeJT
1000 horrible, disgusting, hateful, outrageous, filthy, foul-mouthed, fucked-up posts. In honor of my magnificence everyone reflect on my terrible greatness and what theyve learned from my amazingly insightful posts. Also HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL SATAN.

untitled-2.jpg

EDIT: I will also take the time to post some of the rare, ancient, and certainly terrible pictures of myself available on the internet since noone really knows what the fuck i look like. Most of these are circa 2002-3. Vintage evil.

78571145_l.jpg

PECKERWOOD.jpg

1167525070_l.jpg

XMAS06.jpg

jamiepassedout.png

HATE06.jpg

fbombyou_0011.gif

Guest Airjamie
fbombyou_0011.gif

Wait so is he saying something about faygo? Fondue? .............? Oh oh oh ok noooow i get it, you posted a picture of redman being all fuck yooou. Then posted it like a million times. Right after numero uno. I better just cut my losses and quit posting eh? You guys might find a coolio pic somewhere. Then i would be straight fucked. redman AND coolio? Is wheatus next? Maybe you guys can get together next weekend and take a pic flipping me off? Or like totally make shirts for WAYWT that are all "FUCK YOU AIRJAMIE, WE SO TOTALLY HATE YOU, BUT ITS NOT LIKE WE EVER HAVE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE TO SAY SO WERE JUST GOING TO FOLLOW YOU AROUND AND POST THE DUMBEST SHIT IMAGINABLE EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU POST. JUST LIKE THE KIDS IN 2ND GRADE THAT WOULDNT STOP REPEATING YOU UNTIL YOU HIT THEM WITH A ROCK. SO DONT FUCK WITH US CAUSE WE BAD."

Guest Airjamie
your hair makes me want to stab you in the fucking teeth.

cc deville-lookin' motherfucker.

Im too fucking stoned to know whether you're trying to be a dick or not, but anyway i told you that shit was from forever ago. People used to always come up to me all "OMFG seriously you look JUST LIKE that guy from switchfoot!!!!!!!!"

which is why i cut it.