THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

Removing the neck beard and trimming the mouth hair (the lovely hair from your mustache that loves to rest just above and around your lips) leaves one looking very un-grizzly.

I'll post a picture or two of my month long facial hair experiment/adventure when I get home.

But not shaving in the winter is probably the best thing a man can do... The winter just leaves bites at skin.

after seeing lucky_cloud's rather epic beard a few days ago i am filled with anger and shame at my lack of beard growing abilities.

i actually got my girlfriend to trim it shortly after you saw me (she's a hairdresser), and it's less bushy now, but I think it looks a lot better. might post a pic later.

First Grizzly at 1 month 1 week. (Sorry for the photo being washed out, Photobooth has an auto flash that I dont know how to turn off).

photo13kc8.jpg

Shot at 2008-02-07

Then slightly de-grizzed, with shoddy beard trimmer, at 1 month 1 week

photo14tj4.jpg

Shot at 2008-02-07

i actually got my girlfriend to trim it shortly after you saw me (she's a hairdresser), and it's less bushy now, but I think it looks a lot better. might post a pic later.

sure, just rub it in my face, you have such an abundance of facial hair you need a second person to tame it.

ps- your girlfriend had good shoes.

^ Has an opium fiend look to it, I like it haha. I am usually caught with something similar minus the chops about half of each week, actually on my stolen MacBook I had a photobooth picture where I look vaguely similar to you.

I am bumping this because I would like to see BC3's moustache so badly.

• 3 weeks later...
November last year

tim.jpg

I miss Movember :(

dont worry

we're in the middle of the wonderful month known as MUSTACHE MARCH

i propose some sort of mustache competition

at the end of march everyone will post theyr MO and then a poll will be created to decide the winner

HMMMMMMMMMM

will post mine in seperate post

(P.S. ARE YOU A SPIK?)

haha nah mate half filipino half aussie. Got quite a few mexican calls back then come to think of it lol.

Loving the amount of amazing mo's up on here guys. Keep up the good work. Trying to get the pencil thin mo going at the moment.

This morning I originally intended just to trim the neckbeard a bit as it was getting a bit too bushy for my liking, but after I took off too much around the chin I became "trigger happy" and decided to go for a real "stache".

I'm curious as to how long I will keep this because I can imagine it looking really bad as soon as the rest starts growing out again a bit. Also i don't have a shaping razor so getting this and making it look good is actually quite a hassle with just a Mach3

So without further ado I proudly present, "The Adventurer"!

2228019673_2bc2ee8856.jpg

2228019777_004559b35c.jpg

"Now where is my airship???"

epic.

keeping this thread alive because i have nothing better to post about. (or to do, apparently)

last week, as long as I've ever grown it:

2316142476_7aa359248b.jpg

and today:

2316142736_76ef5ba99a.jpg

fuck am i jealous i shaved.

lucky cloud has the face of a prepubescent boy and the beard of a 50 year old sailor, i mean this as a compliment, never seen such a combo..

like a margarita and salt..

ha ha this is true. you are a lucky bastard cloud.

and nice 'bars, bezerker.