Coachella:

Servo2000

Making a new thread where people might actually see it.

Who is going? Are you wearing your 48 ounce denim in the 90 degree heat? Sufu Meet-up? Do I need to size down? What should've come after the colon in the thread title? Did I forget or did I intend to leave it blank?

So many questions.

interpol is... not that special live. i wish i could go to coachella... too bad tickets were fucking ridiculously overpriced

It's all about eBay. In the past two weeks, I've grabbed two tickets for Friday, at a total of about $30-40. I've seen Friday tickets go for $10 on eBay recently. Saturday, not so much. I grabbed those early.

Right after they started selling, they were insane on eBay, but once they level out it's good for deals, especially for the less popular days.

Guest youngteam

for a while there my friends were asking me on a daily basis whether we were going to coachella, and as much as i'd want to see jesus and mary chain, sonic youth, rage, et al, in the end i realized i hate people, and i'd motherfucking hate being stuck in the middle of a seething morass of unwashed gayholes.

About 2:30 hours or so, no traffic.

Come on, nobody else? I know england is going, but the fuckers gone A.W.O.L.

I'm contemplating going only on Sunday, I'm having a party for my 3 year old on saturday, and it depends on how things end up.....my kids a concert baby, we started taking her at 6 months to concerts, so it would be a family trip to see Manu Chao and Rage, but I must say, i really really wanna see fuckin Willie Nelson sing "Mama dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys" that shit would be fuckin classic.. BTW I'm in San Diego too.how hard is the drive back sunday night?

I'm flying from NYC to San Diego on Thur. -can't wait never been to San Diego (arrive around 10pm) Anyone have suggestions on what to do or where to eat? Then Fri. morning driving to Palm Springs. I think after the 3days about hitting up Joshua Tree to unwind. Has anyone ever been there?

I'm flying from NYC to San Diego on Thur. -can't wait never been to San Diego (arrive around 10pm) Anyone have suggestions on what to do or where to eat? Then Fri. morning driving to Palm Springs. I think after the 3days about hitting up Joshua Tree to unwind. Has anyone ever been there?

go to Downtown or Little Italy for dinner, and after that go to Landlord Jims, for the finest in cheap cheap beer haha...never been to Joshua tree though, shits hot about now I think