Nudie RR

chadler

Not to hijack the post, but I'm also looking for a pair of jeans similar to the Nudie RR but not dry denim...any recommendations? I'm basically looking for a straight fit, and a lighter-coloured distressed wash...and oh, it doesn't have to be selvage.

I guess something similar to the Nudie 'Worn Broken' wash...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Peace.

Edited by triniboy27 on Jun 4, 2005 at 08:00 PM

• 1 month later...
Quote:

whiskey, how exactly is the Nudie RR fit different from APC? I must say that the word Nudie stuck in my head after seeing the photos of your pair at four months.

--- Original message by josepidal on Jul 25, 2005 06:50 AM

The Nudie RR's leg opening is wider than the APCs. Also, the Nudie's are a bit narrower in the knee area than the APCs. (This applies to both the APC English and Rescues)

Well, the Nudie jeans and APC jeans just have a pretty different feel to them. The Nudies have lower back pockets, more sloped different pocket shapes, and an overall slouchier cut to them, while the APC's are very plain and archetypal - they're boxier and more masculine. They look a bit more professional and not so slouchy/trendy as the Nudies. Two different schools of jeans really, both are great and you're surely going to get some excellent fading no matter which pair you choose.