NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I can't even fuck with NCAA, nowhere to see the games (I am in Toronto).

I got league pass though, probably the worst move of my life in terms of my gambling addiction...

I bet on NFL every week as well, might make it a generic sports betting thread?

byron scott fired.

hornets are going nowhere.

i think so too.. hornets need to get back into the groove of things..although, from a fantasy b ball standpoint, CP has been the man

Shit, Clippers suck ass.

Did the Lakers decide to go home at half time or wtf??

ty lawson dunk on mbenga was ultimate exclamtion point in this win.. but that one brown dunk was nice, didnt think he was gonna get it up to the rim from his hip in time but hes got quick hands

as for the clips... rasual is a problem, they really missing gordon. and more minutes for craig smith is probably alot better

seriously, don nelson has issues... i cant tell what he's gonna do. I bet his players dont even know when/if theyre gonna play. no chemistry, no shit we're not living up to potential.. get rid of nelson...thoughts??

end of rant.

its going to be him and tyreke for ROY. jennings has to be leading right now but evans gets his chances to learn on the job too but damn 55 is a lot of points 29 in the 3rd quarter. he even said he was shocked he made all those shots...

i know the stat has to do with points allowed per 100 possesions, but i dont know how they derive a value for single players. basically you should just take away that him and bogut are playing good d (thanks skiles?)

also on that stat page, check chris pauls Player efficiency rating.. 34.3, with a .700 true shooting % .. shit is nuts. fyi, highest ever PER at the end of a season was 31.7, mj in '87-'88.