NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I just need to point out that last night the Blazers held Durant to only 16 points and the Thunder as a team to only six assists. Yes, six assists . . . in the entire game.

Makes me optimistic about Mcmillan's supposed renewed emphasis on the playing decent defense. I know it's early... but still.

what the hell happened in charlotte... anyone watch that mess?

some stats:

nets had 11 assists and 25 turnovers... bobcats didnt do much better with 12 assists/19 turnovers.

nets shot 37% and 30% from the 3, bobcats were even 32% fg and 6% from 3 (30/35 freethrows saved them)

nj was outrebounded by 20

Didn't realize NBA League Pass was free right now. Have it at home but have not been there all day. Lopez had 7 Turnovers and Harris is out 7-10. Killing me in fantasy. No worries, long year ahead!

I just need to point out that last night the Blazers held Durant to only 16 points and the Thunder as a team to only six assists. Yes, six assists . . . in the entire game.

Makes me optimistic about Mcmillan's supposed renewed emphasis on the playing decent defense. I know it's early... but still.

Christmas, as a die-hard Warriors fan, they are my number one but ever since I was a little grom I have been a fan of the Blazers. Clyde has to be one of my all-time favorite players. That whole era with him and Kersey was my favorite era in the NBA. Anyways, I know you are Black and Red through and through so I wanted to let you know that I am routing for the Blazers. Gotta stay healthy! I'll be watching. Might even make a roadtrip up there to catch a W's/ Blazers matchup.

That's what happens with no defense. At least we won! This is gonna be one frustrating year for our ball club...

thats very true warriors did good because they were passing a lot so i hope they learned from that. knowing that the kings are doing better than the warriors makes me sad

I stopped watching the Warriors expecting something that resembles a basketball team. I watch it because the team brings out some sadomasochistic side of me. Because you can't help but find pleasure in watching a team go through so much pain. It's like watching monster trucks.

All the team needs is a group of guys with their head on straight (Azubuike being one of them. Great player.) and a coach that isn't munching on his own asshole.

I wish i had the patience to find a good photo or video to illustrate this point, but Greg Oden is becoming a serious MAN.

4XjDjpHpwJY

nah just playing tho, oden has been moving his feet and playing d, and hes not ineffective on o either. want to see less fouls (5 fouls in all but 2 games) and more rebounds, and he will see more minutes

ha, I was looking for a video of oden's spin move/step through on Randolph last night but found this from last night instead:

(of course i am an idiot and couldn't figure out how to embed the video, so you've got to click)

oh, here it is, either watch the whole thing or skip to it at 1:16-

oden, boom.

bring on byron scott...wonder whos going to scoop him up first?

Nets are 0-8. I'm gonna guess Lawrence Frank is out. Maybe Byron Scott might take another stab at renewing NJ?

...Or you know. He can take the next 2 years off, do some commentating on ESPN or TNT or something, wait for Phil Jackson to retire, and take over for the Lakers.