Diet Butcher Slim A/W 2007

sbw4224

Other than the shoes, the last look is basically Dior Homme with Demeulemeester skull necklaces. Those jeans look exactly like the dry black 19cms, and I'll be damned if Ann D. or Dior haven't done that exacty jacket.

Although if it's cheaper than they are, then I'm all for it, but I sort of doubt that it is.

Although if it's cheaper than they are, then I'm all for it, but I sort of doubt that it is.

it's not cheap at all. their boots are (for the most part) gorgeous, but the pair i was eyeing would have set me back around $800 (not including proxy/shipping fees)... and im almost certain that they'd be too small.

im considering a pair of their jeans though. they look really, really skinny.

it's not cheap at all. their boots are (for the most part) gorgeous, but the pair i was eyeing would have set me back around $800 (not including proxy/shipping fees)... and im almost certain that they'd be too small.

im considering a pair of their jeans though. they look really, really skinny.

They should be stocked in NYC soon btw, that would save you the proxy fees.

Here are more pictures: http://blog.livedoor.jp/chaos6669nose/archives/50935448.html

The collection's name is "I AM A GERM ANYWAYS" and is supposed to be inspired by the Germs.

I'm not a huge fan of at least the runway show for this collection. A shame since spring/summer looked amazing. Too bad, even in size 1, their pants were so big on me. :(

Here are more pictures: http://blog.livedoor.jp/chaos6669nose/archives/50935448.html

The collection's name is "I AM A GERM ANYWAYS" and is supposed to be inspired by the Germs.

I'm not a huge fan of at least the runway show for this collection. A shame since spring/summer looked amazing. Too bad, even in size 1, their pants were so big on me. :(

Darby Crash would've loved this shit.

The models look too old for this though.