Betty vs. Veronica

digital_denim

Who would you choose?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose?

• Betty is the one for me!
    • Veronica, i love dark haired rich girls.
    • Neither, I love Jughead the original hipster.

I think the unfortunate truth of the Betty vs. Veronica debate is that no matter what, the guy is always gonna sacrifice the cute and safe betty for the chase of finally bagging that cold hearted bitch veronica. and then cheating on her with betty.

I think a more realistic scenario would be you easily bag Betty and then start doing Veronica behind Betty's back. Veronica would love that too!

Edit: A 3 way would be amazing also.

Veronica, I love classy bitches.

Hahah...what a cartoon fantasy.

Which begs a new line of questioning: Who's better in the sack?

Sure, Veronica seems less inhibited, she has that bitchy vibe that just screams crazy in bed...but Betty's innocent "girl next door" shtick might give way to something completely different when the lights are off.

(god this is wrong)

For whatever reason, I have never been attracted to blondes and I don't think that I could cope with Veronica's personality and manipulations - so I suppose I will have to pass on both. Not interested in Jughead in the least. What about Josie from the Pussycats?

Veronica all the way.

Blondes are wack, and plus, Betty would always be down to come over and bake you a pie/give you brains/let you put it in her ass using Nutella, even if you were dating Veronica. If you dated Betty, she'd be up your ass so often, you'd never be able to sneak off and splashify Veronica's face with shaftwater.

A trizzle would be a dream, actually, I'm down for a gangbangathon with Betty, Veronica, Midge, Archie's Mom, Josie, the Pussycats, and the old white-haired

teacher....word.

A trizzle would be a dream, actually, I'm down for a gangbangathon with Betty, Veronica, Midge, Archie's Mom, Josie, the Pussycats, and the old white-haired teacher....word.
Yea Josie was H-A-W-T. If she was in the poll I'da picked her instead of 'Ronnie.

Miss Grundy would have to be in a full-on latex dom getup - whipping the other girls into all manner of perverted sex acts.

Um, how the fuck could I forget the 2-D broad that gave me my first boner?

Add Cheryl into my cartoon fuckfest, thx.

EDIT: Now that I'm remembering more and more of the childhood I've repressed for so long, here is my official list for the Krazy Kartoon Kuntreaping:

Betty

Veronica

Josie

the Pussycats

Cheryl Blossom

Jellybean, Jughead's little sis

Li'l Jinx

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Ms. Andrews (Archie's mom)

Geraldine Grundy

Ms. Juanita Sanchez

Midge

Nancy Woods (the black guy's girlfriend)

Renee Lyon

Wendy Weatherbee (the principal's neice)

Betty's mom

Katie Keene

...cock covered in papercuts, our valiant onemancult presses onwards and upwards into the barren wombs of cartoon ladies.