Alex+Chloe - Coco is dead

home

Since my emails arent getting replied to from alex&chloe i thought i'd try my luck here.

i'm wanting to buy their 'coco is dead' pendant, but i can't decide on whether to get the regular size of the oversized version. there is no real information on their dimensions on the site.

alexandchloe_oversz_coco_knife_size.jpg

i'm a guy, and will wear it on a chain about 28" long. don't particularly want an 'oversized' pendant as such, but ive got a feeling that the regular size is quite small and perhaps marketed more towards ladies, whilst the oversize is more for guys?

please correct me if im wrong.

and if any of you own one or the other (or both!), rough dimensions would be greatly appreciated!

bought the oversized for my sister in january. i would say the small is like a 50 cent piece and the oversized is like a sand dollar, like 3 -4 inches wide. She wears hers on the chain it came from and it hangs pretty low. Looks sick too.

Umm, I'm in Australia so I can't quite relate to the 50c peice or sand dollar, but if your 50c piece is anything like it is here in Aust., that sounds like a nice size..

Is the oversize really 4 inches wide? That's HUGE!

I hate Chanel. Chanel is for women. Chanel is ghey.

If you must make the purchase; get the oversized one- as obviously, the normal one is too small to be seen from a far distance, and the only reason you want to wear this is because you want people to look at you and say "L0l ChAn3L1!1!". Or if they're in the know- "l0l Al3x n Chl0e11!"... Right?