Sign in to follow this  
home

New Nudies...

The new nudie fits:

High Kai: (High Rise, tight, tapered leg)

Grim Tim: (Top of Jim, Bottom of Finn..button fly)

Average Joe: (Top of Ralf, bottom of Jim)

Grim Tim sounds like a good fit - I've always loved the fit of the thinn finn down my leg but havent really liked the overly-big rear pockets

anyone seen them in the flesh / tried them on? i've only got pics..

So basically the Average Joe is just like the even steven but with a slightly bigger bottom opening....hope it comes in selvedge. cause the E.S. doesn't.

According to fos5 grim tim is actually the top of FG but with a slim leg.

According to Axel who's the main salesman for Nudie in Stockholm, its actually the top of Slim Jim with a slimmer leg opening... He showed me a sample the other day and top looks just like Slim Jim, leg opening like Even Steven.

So basically the Average Joe is just like the even steven but with a slightly bigger bottom opening....hope it comes in selvedge. cause the E.S. doesn't.

^^^

The Masa version of the E.S will be selvage- 100% Japanese including production.

I should have them at www.contextclothing.com by the end of the month.

I'm taking pre-orders for them now.

Both the Grim Tim and the Average Joe sound interersting, will you post the pictures?

I don't think that there's any pictures yet. I've been waiting and checking the Nudie site for sometime now and all there that's been updated in the Even Steven. Although these fits are scheduled to to come out as part of the S/S 07 line, so that means any day now we should see an up date.

home post pics

I'm no expert, but the Grim Tim does look like it has the top of jim and the bottom on finn..

but please do correct me if i'm wrong

I really love the way Grim Tim looks, I told myself I'd stop buying nudies and invest in some other denim but I might have to pick these up when they arrive.

Grim Tim looks great - will these still have that backpocket stitching? Thats been the one thing that's kept me from buying Nudies..

grim too looks awesome (they better be 100% cotton, if they are i'll be tempted)

average joe look pretty nice too (ralf minus bootcut without the stupid long yoke/low-pockets thing, good idea)

high kai.. eh.. not feeling it

^^ i second that notion. those fits look pretty good.

why not just take it off yourself? but even then i've found that the pockets just look really big after that :\

im just not a nudie fan in general, i think some of their fits are nice but i just think there is some better quality stuff for the price alot of times. but again they are at the front of the line when it comes to fits 95% of the time.

what the fuck is "dry dirt organic" supposed to mean?

i dunno about that dirt part but the organic bit means they use 100% organic cotton to make the jeans. So no pesticides and stuff, seeems nudie are pretty "evironmentally aware".

So if the AJ is a regular rise, regular thigh straight leg, what the hell is the difference between it and the SS?

^^wow, thats interesting. that is a huge price tag imo