Thai repros for sale

seaskull

I have these jeans for sale. USD$65 shipped per pair worldwide.

Heavy, very rigid, raw slubby denim, exposed selvage on coin pocket and belt loop, full leg selvage. Homage to 501XX. Insane fades possible. I take PAYPAL only, my paypal account: [email protected] (indicate size when sending payment). All sales final. Questions, please PM me. Thanks

I have the following sizes in stock:

W30 L30 (measurements in CM)

waist: 36cm

inseam: 78cm

leg opening: 20cm

front rise: 26cm

back rise: 38cm

knee: 22cm

thigh: 25cm

W31 L30 (measurements in CM)

waist 36cm

inseam:78cm

leg opening: 21cm

front rise: 26cm

back rise: 38cm

knee: 23cm

thigh: 25.5cm

W33 L32 (measurements in CM)

waist: 45cm

inseam: 82cm

leg opening: 22.5cm

front rise: 26.5cm

back rise: 36cm

knee: 24.5cm

thigh: 27cm

W36 L32(measurements in CM)

inseam: 45.5cm

inseam: 77cm

leg opening: 22.5cm

front rise: 28.5cm

back rise 39cm

knee: 26.5cm

thigh: 29.5cm

p1000997ia8.jpg

p1000998gc4.jpg

p1010001qz4.jpg

p1010002wr5.jpg

p1010004xa2.jpg

p1010005ce2.jpg

p1010007lq4.jpg

p1010010gz9.jpg

p1010011oj1.jpg

yeah i kinda want some of these too....mmmmm, fake levis....

its funny how shit from Japan (even tho rebranded) are considered "repros" while shit from Thailand are called fakes. haha

Yeah Seaskull - can you get any of those pre damaged/distressed ones in BIG sizes? Like 38 tagged (36 actual) waist and 34+ leg?

its funny how shit from Japan (even tho rebranded) are considered "repros" while shit from Thailand are called fakes. haha

Yeah Seaskull - can you get any of those pre damaged/distressed ones in BIG sizes? Like 38 tagged (36 actual) waist and 34+ leg?

maybe it's because they're not using the levis tag, but their own tag that differentiates it.

the stitching in pic #6 doesn't exactly breed confidence in the quality of these.

to me, the difference between Thai and Jap is that the Thai ones are churned out, manufactured as economically as possible and sold for cheap. The Jap brands are carefully constructed with quality in mind, and thus are sold at a premium.

of course, this is just my opinion as someone who has lived in SE Asia, but not Japan.

Note I said that even though the jap ones are rebranded they`re still essentially copies.

yeah, i understood that.

hmm, but you have to take into consideration that the thai ones are seen as fakes and not copies because they're adding the red tab with LEVIS enscribed, back patch, etc.

because they use these direct trademarks, they are scrutinised as fakes by the general public, even though both are copies.

that's what i think, at least..

just got mine in the mail 8 days after payment...pretty slubby at first glance, cant wait to seel how these turn out after a few months. i doubt that i could acheive the kind of wear that those thai kids get on theirs. i just dont work that hard, nor do i ever want to. would do business seaskull again!

boogs