TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Clopek, that better have been you I bumped into at Absinthe last night. Was pretty gone by that point, but knew I recognized you. Apologies for awkward internet stop, heh.

oh maaaaaannnn i must've been fucked, i dont remember meeting you AT ALL but yea, that would've been me...have you been there before?

oh maaaaaannnn i must've been fucked, i dont remember meeting you AT ALL but yea, that would've been me...have you been there before?

Yeah, been there a lot lately, a friend usually has gigs there (one tonight, actually). It's better than I remember it being a year ago.

Found out im moving to japan in august.

specail discount proxy prices for my hogtown brothers. (4%, i still need to eat)

turned down a job offer in New Zealand/THATI for this. Teaching english and coaching soccer better be worth delaying a growen up job.

I was in Toronto today. Went with parents but I just chilled alone for most of the day, adventuring around. Never really spent much time alone before so it was a nice day. I'm going to be in Toronto a lot over the next few months, and a ton in the summer, probably just going to bus there with friends. If there is ever a legit meetup I will attend.

Also, can anyone recommend a place to get a good fake ID?

your older brothers wallet should have a good one. failing that, anything you buy on yonge street will get laughed at in this city.

yup on both accounts.

your older brothers wallet should have a good one. failing that, anything you buy on yonge street will get laughed at in this city.

honestly, my little brother has one of the yonge street specials, and he's never been turned downed anywhere. admittedly it might be because he only really comes to sketchy places for shows and stuff but it can work. or my brother is special.

i used to use my cousins ID at clubs where he was hanging out at. we once went into a bar at the same time with only maybe 4 people between us. fake ID is the achilles heel of all look same syndrome. ive considered using my cousins passports for traveling aborad because they get flight discounts as their mom works for an airline. im pretty sure this would work.