the best lube

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

the time has finally come. my girl has finally and reluctantly agreed to let me fuck her in the pooper.

any good recommendations for lube?

preferably a pump action bottle, not snap cap.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
One guy I know - if he's to be believed - claims he used lard for anal sex once, as a last resort.

is that guy named caligula? did he fist as well?

I like the ky warming kind alot but I've only used it for the pussy. Its nice. So nice that it got to where I always wanted to use it. This became a problem because I was always running out. I was reluctant to have a whole lot of it lying around too because of the implications that could arise if a date found my stash. I have since stopped using it.

Guest jmatsu
I like the ky warming kind alot but I've only used it for the pussy. Its nice. So nice that it got to where I always wanted to use it. This became a problem because I was always running out. I was reluctant to have a whole lot of it lying around too because of the implications that could arise if a date found my stash. I have since stopped using it.

hot much heat does that shit produce anyway? pussies are generally warm and wet (if you're not sleep-raping a drunk ho).

Well it never felt excessive if thats what your worried about. I started using it with a girl I was dating that took forever to get wet when she was drunk (we'd get drunk together often) It's also ideal if you want the nice warm pussy feeling without all the fucking foreplay--like for quickies or hurry up and leavies.

Guest jmatsu
Well it never felt excessive if thats what your worried about. I started using it with a girl I was dating that took forever to get wet when she was drunk (we'd get drunk together often) It's also ideal if you want the nice warm pussy feeling without all the fucking foreplay--like for quickies or hurry up and leavies.

good point. foreplay can get monotenous if you've been dating a girl for over a week.

there's only one choice, my friend, and it has been champion of ass fucking for years.

My recommendation for your anal-begginer bitch is Anal-Eez.

It contains small amounts of benzocaine that will gently numb her tender

asshole as you tear the holy fuck out it. Definitely the only way to go.

For more advanced assfucking, I recommend Mega Glide Premium.

It never dries out, so there is no need for reapplication. Also commendable

is Astroglide Ass Shooters or something like that, which comes with a

weird applicator that gets her lubed up from the inside out for sheer primal

butt-thumping gut-busting intenstine-crushing pleasure.

WE ALREADY COVERED THIS:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=342113

http://www.cheaplubes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=275

wetdrunlpz1.jpg

Gallon just not enough? Having a lube wrestling party? Try a 50 gallon drum of WET. WET Original Gel is the longest lasting, most dependable personal lubricant available. With superior quality, original formula gel is latex-friendly, crystal clear and non-staining. E-mail [email protected] for Details. Prices start at $2990.95 - Shipping charged at actual cost.

I believe my friend here is talking about Anal Eaze, I prefer cherry flavor. A warning with this product, either use a condom or you will be fucking till your balls make an impression on her ass.

Thanks for correcting the spelling, I wasn't sure and assumed it was grossly misspelled. You know how the sex industry loves misspelling things for fun.