Where can I get nice ties for work?

mr. X

I like the size of APC ties too, they're skinnier but since I'm smaller myself they look proportional. I'm not big on the quality/thickness or price of them though. I was thinking about ordering up some bespoke solid ties through the company that makes the AAAC pocket squares, based on the APC dimensions, I think they'd end up being about $75 a piece but where I live that's fairly cheap for a tie, and I'm sure a bespoke tie would be of better quality.

Brooks Brothers outlet stores.........3 ties for $89 (actually, I believe the sales guy said the offer is the same in their regular stores). Quality is good enough, and surprisingly, they actually have some fashion-forward designs/cuts as of late. I picked up a skinny black tie there last weekend.

I like the size of APC ties too, they're skinnier but since I'm smaller myself they look proportional. I'm not big on the quality/thickness or price of them though. I was thinking about ordering up some bespoke solid ties through the company that makes the AAAC pocket squares, based on the APC dimensions, I think they'd end up being about $75 a piece but where I live that's fairly cheap for a tie, and I'm sure a bespoke tie would be of better quality.

Bespoke... where can I get them done? I'm in Sydney, i've got an amazing bespoke shirt maker that i've found, but no tie maker! Let me nkow how they turn out.

ties for work? then you can just go to any mall and grab some. you dont need skinny ties for corporate.

If i calculate the costs of all the casual clothes I can't wear now, I ought to be spending a ton on work clothes!