Possibly the funnyiest thing I've ever read on the internet.

alterion

Stolen from another forum, sorry DS if your reading this

Many months ago, on the /azu/ imageboard, an anonymous user posted a fanfiction he had come across. It was the most abominable, badly written piece of crap we had ever seen. It dropped all characterization out the window, contradicted its own plot, and every page of it was unintentionally hilarious. But better could be done.

Another user decided to "riff" it, that is, add snarky comments in the style of Mystery Science Theater 3000. With the help of Mike, Tom, and Crow, what was previously merely unintentionally funny became one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Some choice quotes:

I've finally decided to write the sequel to my Fan Fiction from a year ago,

Mike: I had to wait for the technology to catch up to my vision.

Yeah, I've been inspired as of late.

Mike: Too late to help either story, though.

A warm, midsummers day in Tokyo, Japan. Another, in fact.

Tom: A sentence fragment. Another, in fact.

Come out of the closet, come clean, any term one wishes to use.

Crow: I wish to use the term, “lesbiogenesisâ€.

Young Yomi had found love,

Mike: Old Yomi would find disappointment and bitterness.

and now, she was on her way to meet that special young woman who'd given it to her.

Tom: …and give it back.

As she took a left,

Tom: She went down hard onto the mat. I don’t think she’s getting up from that one.

The two were already standing side by side, which helped for the visual that would emphasize this point. Tomo was the first to act,

Crow: She rolled a 20 for initiative.

Yomi didn't want to hear it this way.

Mike: She wanted to hear it in Portuguese.

But for that other part, for the other side of the coin in her mind

Crow: Was a picture of an Indian and some wheat.

> waited, her face lighting up when she saw Yomi finally come around the corner.

Crow: Like one of those motion-activated singing Santas!

The file can be found at http://www.mediafire.com/?4n3jgk2uhtb. Watch out: some of it may make you laugh yourself onto the floor. Laughing

Note that this isn't the whole thing; its only the first half of the fanfiction. The MST'd version of the rest is coming Soonâ„¢.

the miserable alcoholic english teacher from my school would've just shredded the damn thing and then hit on one of the girls in my class, not made barely-insightful comments that aren't funny.

on a more relevant note, that poor girl looks like she's about to explode from..i don't know what it'd be called, breast-constipation?

imagine how heavy her chest must be. damn.