meat cake!

Westbrook

Time (m.s) / Reaction

0.10 Bewilderment

0.15 Comprehension

0.16 Complete disgust

0.20 "It would be good if it had bread somewhere"

sounds about right. i love meatloaf but that just looks off, probably the lack of bread and some corn.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i'd eat that no questions asked in a minute with some extra bbq sauce on the side, some cheddar cheese shredded over it, and i wouldn't even use a fucking utensil.

you forgot the hot sauce.

hmm wouldn't be that hard I think. just find a burger steak receipe and make a few the size of a pan. add whatever ingredients in between, it would basically be just a giant burger plus the mashed potato if you want that.

utensils are for gays.

real mean eat with their fingers.

my point exactly.

---

Bandwagonesque

thing is, meatloaf is supposed to be made with a mixture of ground meats.

beef, pork, veal are common, as is beef, pork, and chicken.

so... let's grind up all four, then.

I've always made meatloaf with just ground beef. I never thought of combining it all. I have made meatballs with pork/beef before though.

I like your idea, but at the same time, I think of mine as one of those chocolate/vanilla/chocolate type layer cakes, where you can taste each one seperately, but as you chew, the flavours all combine and have a party in your mouth.

I've always made meatloaf with just ground beef. I never thought of combining it all. I have made meatballs with pork/beef before though.

I like your idea, but at the same time, I think of mine as one of those chocolate/vanilla/chocolate type layer cakes, where you can taste each one seperately, but as you chew, the flavours all combine and have a party in your mouth.

I get it now. Hell yeah.

• 9 months later...

bump. ok so my birthday is in a couple of days and my mom asked me what i wanted for my birthday diner, and i explained her the concept of meatloaf cake so hopefully it all goes well. actually i asked her to make some changes to her usual recipe, such as she usually only uses beef and this time she is gonna add pork and i think she said turkey.