10 deep selvage denim

hoodsuburbia

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid

yo can i say something son? can i say somethin? lemme say this one son.

pEaCe 2 dA "dEnIM gAmE".

also wot denimz u reckon iz da premiumezt heat innit?

It has nothing to do with that.

10 Deep, The Hundreds, and any other "street wear" brand that is making selvadge jeans now is just jumping on the bandwagon.

Not that I give a shit about The Hundreds but I would like to point out that Bobby Hundreds was on supertalk long before any of us. I know the brand is "wack" but I think credit should at least be given where some is due.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Not that I give a shit about The Hundreds but I would like to point out that Bobby Hundreds was on supertalk long before any of us. I know the brand is "wack" but I think credit should at least be given where some is due.

so i mean, you'd think he'd know better?

Who gives a shit about how long someone has been on supertalk?

If you bring that point up, then i'll say this. If he's been on supertalk for so long, then why does the denim his brand puts out look like absolute dog shit? You'd think he picked up a thing or two a long the way.

Actually I think he's just aiming for a different market than superfuture...Maybe he did pick up something along the way--that if he's going to make money doing what he likes to do, it involes a very different type of consumer than your average sufu member. Just because he was a superfuture member doesn't mean he's limited to making clothing that fit our aesthetic, but saying he "jumped on the bandwagon" is in itself more of a bandwagon move than anything else, mindlessly repeating others' comments without bothering to understand the facts. I agree with you when you say that his denim is shitty and overpriced, but then again we're probably not the ones who are supposed to be buying it.

I figured most people would be able to imply all of this from my comment but I guess that doesn't apply to everyone...