10 deep selvage denim

hoodsuburbia

the hudnreds is not cool at all except they made a purple flannel. i feel like a jerk when i wear it

some of their tees are alright... as long as their not some cartoon-y ass shit. I got the one they did with the artist parra.. i'm down with that.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and their hip hop is dead shirt was pretty cool, yeah i dont get why they did all that gay cartoon clip art shit too.

it's 'cause their whole theme/idea is about stuff we used to watch/doe when we were little 90's kids.

yeahh.. i get that, but it a good idea doesnt necessarily=a good shirt. i mean.. if i wanted to look like i did when i was 10 i would just go pull T's from my parents house.

I assume ther is only one rivet on the back pocket so when you sit down you dont scratch the shit out things. Isnt that why levis invented hidden rivets?

I'm pretty sure that 10 Deep didn't think about scratching saddles or leather when they made the one rivet back pocket.

You can't rock 10 Deep Limited Selvadge Denims and you're Tier 0 Nikes when dude ranching. Come on bro.

yeah i dont know why people are hating either i think its cuz they are from 10 deep and not some hardcore jap brand and oh yeah i forgot has 1 RIVIT!

It has nothing to do with that.

10 Deep, The Hundreds, and any other "street wear" brand that is making selvadge jeans now is just jumping on the bandwagon.

I don't think any "street wear" brand could top The Hundreds with the worst jeans ever produced.

dsc01915gz3.jpg

i had never seen them before, sooooo ugly.

i wouldn't wear those 10 deep even if you paid me, but the back pocket stitching is pretty cool. i'm sure the rest sucks...

streetwear has been doing selvage for years now, way before a lot of the "real" sufuers knew what it was. I had stussy jeans from around 2002 which were selvage and made no advertising of the fact.

streetwear has been doing selvage for years now, way before a lot of the "real" sufuers knew what it was. I had stussy jeans from around 2002 which were selvage and made no advertising of the fact.

That may very well be true but selvadge jeans really weren't "all the rage" back then like they are now.

You know as well as I do, the new jack labels are cashing in because selvadge is hot right now.

10 Deep has been around for about 10 years or so, I know they aren't new jacks, neither is Stussy.

Okay see the thing I think a lot of people don't understand about a forum is, and I cannot stress this enough: IT BRINGS TOGETHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME TASTE IN THINGS. We're all here by choice. That's why, it's no coincidence that the people here usually collectively like the same brands. Weird, huh? How is coming into a forum that generally has a distaste for mass-marketed streetwear with 10deep shittyXselvedge and getting ridiculed any different then someone touting a new PC on a Mac user forum? What the fuck were you expecting? Using my previous example, just because a PC is also a computer doesn't mean it's a MAC computer, and just because these are SELVEDGE doesn't mean they're jeans that people here will approve of.

well i live in temecula and was just in the store the other day and they aint that bad. they aint close to the quality of the edwins i have or any of the other japanese brands that ive seen on the site but still...i dont see why all the hate. anyways its how you wear the jeans that should matter not the logo.

[i know this is my first post but ive been here a few months and aint completely new to denim.]

I'm pretty sure that 10 Deep didn't think about scratching saddles or leather when they made the one rivet back pocket.

You can't rock 10 Deep Limited Selvadge Denims and you're Tier 0 Nikes when dude ranching. Come on bro.

Yeah I'm sure they weren't thinking about scratching leather saddles... But did you ever think about woodden chairs, leather sofas/couches, car seats, car bonnets, other upholstery?

I don't think it's an accident the one rivet is on the outer side of the pocket.

Just because the brand is 10 deep, doesn't mean the designers haven't put any thought into the product.

But the jeans are shit...

Okay see the thing I think a lot of people don't understand about a forum is, and I cannot stress this enough: IT BRINGS TOGETHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME TASTE IN THINGS. We're all here by choice. That's why, it's no coincidence that the people here usually collectively like the same brands. Weird, huh? How is coming into a forum that generally has a distaste for mass-marketed streetwear with 10deep shittyXselvedge and getting ridiculed any different then someone touting a new PC on a Mac user forum? What the fuck were you expecting? Using my previous example, just because a PC is also a computer doesn't mean it's a MAC computer, and just because these are SELVEDGE doesn't mean they're jeans that people here will approve of.

exactly.

+rep

The back pocket stitching isn't even real "back pocket stitching" a la the Levi's arcuate et al., it's a continuation of the hem of the back pocket, so what the fuck happens to the denim that's unhemmed? It gets ripped up, of course. Form "wins" over function here, I see.

website is fucking awful, who designed that

I was wondering why i noticed a bunch of referrals to our site from superfuture...

im not gonna try to convince anyone on here that they should buy these jeans, its obvious what market they were made for. i just want to know why my site is so unappealing to you, zelah. not that i care, or that im gonna change it, but you seemed pretty offended by its design, just curious why your feelings got hurt so bad. should it have been all white with flash buttons? haha. its the second site ive done in my life so im not worried about redoing it. and if anyone notices a lack of inventory, its because i dont really NEED to sell shit online...so it kind of takes a backseat to running the actual store.

but anyways, hoodsuburbia, who are you?

Can't say I liked the jeans. Just diden't appeal. Don't know what one rivit is but doesn't matter. Liked the way the stiching went on the back pocket but well it was ok....

About the page I agree to Zelah it just doesnt feel userfriendly even though it is? ah whatever.