"WTF are you doing here?"

digital_denim

Ok, there are always members who's posts i read and i ask myself "what the fuck are they doing on superfuture."

My favorite one being blackplatano. Asking abortion advice on sufu is classic. Saying that your raw denim doesn't stand out enough and isn't worth it is priceless. And he also has my favorite avatar.

best post in a minute.

stop shitting up this thread, syc.

Shut the fuck up snitch.

I wonder why people go on the future for other things other than fashion needs. I wonder why people go on the future to post fits and contribute nothing else. I wonder why people go on the future to sell items no one fucking wants. I wonder why people go on the future to check out other boys fits on jeans. I wonder why people go on the future and keep asking stupid fucking questions that were answered over and over. I wonder why people go on the future to parade around acting like the e-police with e-police badges like everything should be done in a mature manner that they like.

Shut the fuck up snitch.

I wonder why people go on the future for other things other than fashion needs. I wonder why people go on the future to post fits and contribute nothing else. I wonder why people go on the future to sell items no one fucking wants. I wonder why people go on the future to check out other boys fits on jeans. I wonder why people go on the future and keep asking stupid fucking questions that were answered over and over. I wonder why people go on the future to parade around acting like the e-police with e-police badges like everything should be done in a mature manner that they like.

Snitch? Out of context, I say!

I mean facts are facts and ashiness and the loud and abnoxious part are facts - for SOME black chicks ..

White chicks can be fucking stupid too and ashy - you just cant see it of course

^ Numero, for some reason the breastesses on that picture in your post really disgust me......
Thats the first step to actually realizing the actual problem you have.

So just because I'm not gay I should like all breasts?

And another thing, I'm guessing that you're implying that I'm gay because I'm not liking the way those particular breasts look in that particular picture.

And you consider being gay a problem?

FUCK YOU!

And get off this fashion board now!

Or, as the thread title reads: WTF are you doing here?

So just because I'm not gay I should like all breasts?

And another thing, I'm guessing that you're implying that I'm gay because I'm not liking the way those particular breasts look in that particular picture.

And you consider being gay a problem?

FUCK YOU!

And get off this fashion board now!

Or, as the thread title reads: WTF are you doing here?

......fag.