Official Sufu Cosplay Thread

chronoaug

Trying to bring the greatness that is the RPG thread in superlists to the masses. This is the supertrash version of the rpg thread. People who spend all day on a fashion forum have no right to make fun of people who play rpgs. Fags

rikku1gc5.jpg

otakon071ab4.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever doens't post in this thread is a huge nerd.

617555up2.jpg

603360ei8.jpg

I am dressed as Yuffie but my crew in the above picture (Sylvia, Jared, Dan, Scott, Wanda, and Vincent) wouldn't wait for me to adjust my tube socks and I was NOT going to pose for a picture without adjusting those socks. Jared's eyeliner that day was a little too thick, looked kind of unprofessional. And yes, Wanda did stuff her shirt to get the full Tifa figure.

I am dressed as Yuffie but my crew in the above picture (Sylvia, Jared, Dan, Scott, Wanda, and Vincent) wouldn't wait for me to adjust my tube socks and I was NOT going to pose for a picture without adjusting those socks. Jared's eyeliner that day was a little too thick, looked kind of unprofessional. And yes, Wanda did stuff her shirt to get the full Tifa figure.

You're a girl?

... or are you.

It's alright if you're not. I like to cosplay as Suzumiya Haruhi too. I do it in my room though.

I used to have friends in college that were into anime and this shit. They went to some big convention anime expo in Anaheim ever year. I could never understand how a grown man could say with a straight face that he enjoys spent ungodly hours of his life devoted to children's cartoons and dressing up in spandax and take pictures of each other. :confused:

They are aren't my friends anymore.

Guest StuckOnStupid
. People who spend all day on a fashion forum have no right to make fun of people who play rpgs. Fags

]

hmm, actually yes i do. i do hard drugs, drink whisky, have a lot of sex with women of questionable moral terpitude, and pretty much every item of clothing i own over $50 dollars was either boosted or purchased with ill gotten gains.

if i saw any of you fuckers on the street i'd vomit on your shoes or make you run your fuckin pockets, depending on what i was on.

thats just me being real man, i cant deny myself.

Guest StuckOnStupid
I used to have friends in college that were into anime and this shit. They went to some big convention anime expo in Anaheim ever year. I could never understand how a grown man could say with a straight face that he enjoys spent ungodly hours of his life devoted to children's cartoons and dressing up in spandax and take pictures of each other. :confused:

They are aren't my friends anymore.

they were never your friends to begin with.

people like that are leading sociaety into a state of moral decay not seen since rome.

group.jpg

THIS is why the fucking terrorists hate our freedom.

Jesus, it makes ME hate our fucking freedom.

Guest StuckOnStupid

jesus this thread just infuriated me. we cant make posts about shoplifting, but this jizzmop can post cartoon animal heads on idiot japanese manchildren?

IT'S MORALLY REPUGNANT!!!!

they were never your friends to begin with.

people like that are leading sociaety into a state of moral decay not seen since rome.

group.jpg

THIS is why the fucking terrorists hate our freedom.

Jesus, it makes ME hate our fucking freedom.

Ha. (10 fucking jihad characters)

Guest doubletap
jesus this thread just infuriated me. we cant make posts about shoplifting, but this jizzmop can post cartoon animal heads on idiot japanese manchildren?

hahaha... thats some funny shit.