gimmegimme

Fragrance Thread

3,161 posts in this topic

Anyone in the states want my bottle of wonderwood (50mL)? Pretty sure I'm allergic. Can tell based off of shaking it's at least 3/4ths full, probably more but don't want to short anyone.  Will sell for $55

New favorite scent. Sampled the SF and Paris city exclusives as well, but this one stood out so I had to buy a bottle.

109hpHR.jpg

I only own Comme Des Garçon 2MAN, which only gets used in the winter, should seriously consider a summer fragrance

i bought a maison louis marie's rollon yesterday

Loving Tom Fords Oud Wood today, but been wearing alot of Armani Prive Bois D'encens, also managed to track the holy grail of incense frags, Norma Kamali Incense, love it ! albeit a 3mm sample

On 2015-09-02 at 3:52 PM, conqueror said:

yeah, hermes. i live in australia so i doubt they'll send me a sample, thanks though.

conq did you cop the hermes

if so how did you feel about it

4 hours ago, llobey said:

conq did you cop the hermes

if so how did you feel about it

i ended up getting the edp on discount. longevity is pretty poor, so i presumably received an old bottle or it just doesn't go well with my skin chemistry.

my girlfriend bought me the monsieur li edt for christmas. it's v nice but v weak as well.

finally got into fragrances/cologne

picked up the basics:

ysl - l'homme 

dolce & gabbana - light blue

finally went to a Le labo store and bought a discovery set. really digging the noir 29 and bergamote 22. anybody know of similar scents but at a cheaper price point?