Trynka website in 'works' shock

Paul T

I threatened to let people know when my website was up. Shockingly, I pressed the button and it worked first time.

At the moment it's all Iggy Pop material, as the book is out in the US on the 10th: slide shows of some of the interviewees, plus a blog detailing how the book came together, with Q&As and other stuff. You can't post rude (or any) comments on the Blog as yet, but that should come in time.

Soonish, I promise I'll have some denim stuff on there. Probably a poster-sized image of those LVC 1947s I'm always boasting about. If you look on the About page, you'll also see the cover for the new Japanese edition of Denim. They've redesigned it a little - principally blown up some of the photos, as this version has more. In addition, the text looks way more cool in Japanese...

In the meantime, for all of you who have emailed me about the Denim book over the years, many thanks, it's really really appreciated.

Love n peace

Paul Trynka

www.trynka.com

great site, paul.

been absorbed in it for a minute now.

will definitely scoop up the iggy book. actually, i've been going through your denim book again the past few nights, with a particular focus on the LEE stuff. first few times around, i had been more interested in the LEVIS.