How Do You Guys Rock Your Socks And What Length Is Coolest?

Michael Hunt

I like mine hella pulled up all the way, and calf length, for me thats the dope shit im chatting about...How are you styling your sock love?

ankle, calf or knee length, and pulled up bare to the top or half mast, or completley pushed down...Keep it real and hit me up with the knowledge on your sock fits dudes.

peace and love to all lovers.

i have these polo socks that i got a couple years ago that i'll wear in the summer. they only cover your toes and have just enough heel to stay on. they are the fucking best.

where can i get some more? polo hasn't made them since and i'm about to go find some giant woman socks cuz i know they have to make them for flats.

Better yet, what kind of socks? White tube all the way, coloured, what with what? In all seriousness, I am kind of curious, well, just because. I am a Costco white athletic sock on 90% of the days I wear socks. Like a tube sock but with a bit of shape, and then a dress sock if I am dressed up.

3/4 length smart wool socks one size smaller than I normally buy.

http://www.smartwool.com/

The downside is that after their first trip through the dryer they actually seem to be made out of wool, but they immediately stretch back and mine have lasted for the past year's worth of abuse with no real noticable wear.

And then I turn my parents' expensive mansion into a brothel.

its this kinda shit that has me with my short game this spring

fukpics015fo2.jpg

fukpics014qf5.jpg

hunt is right though usually i don't wear any socks at all or sometimes just the ones that get hidden by a low cut sneaker

Dats da dope shit im chatting bout military man...Argyle pulled right up with sandals..Hella sick to the maximum.

wordage to the max +rep for your ability to recognize i just gotta do someething about that knee bulge