Interesting business opportunity

Tisswat

My name is Mrs. Mercy Tsvangirai, from Zimbabwe Southern Africa .I am The

Wife Of Late Arnold Tsvangirai, owner UZZI farm Ltd and a brother to MDC

Party Leader Mr. Morgan Tsvangirai, affected by President Mugabe's land

reform acts which is depriving us of rights in all facets.

I have $12.5Million dollars which I will like to invest for my children

Miss Agnes and Mr. Themba with your firm/company since I am not business

incline following the lost of my husband.

If you are interested do get back to me for more information or call my son Themba on the Tel: +27 7932 39 411, or please reply us with the your contact details on this

e-mail :[email protected]

What do you think guys? This sounds really promising. I'm thinking of forking over a few grand as proof of my good intentions.

Tear.

It's incredible how much he improved along his year doing the Show. Even his voice is different! (he probably just mic'd differently, but whatever)

I just emailed the guy back.

Hello Mr. Themba,

One of my colleagues, forwarded this email to me about your willingness to invest to my business. I'm highly interested in your offer and would just love your cooperation. Mr Themba, Can I call you Stan? Well Stan, I hope you email me back soon and hopefully we could discuss further about your investments to LMFAOUFAG.

Regards

Milton Weaver

mail sent.

Dear Sirs,

I have been contacted by a business associate who has forwarded me your investment proposal.

I work as an investor at Denmark, Tandoori and Delicious Ltd, a private asset management company and we are very interested in getting you as a client. We have crafted you a proposal and would like to schedule a meeting with you as soon as possible, please call us at 020 7733 235.

We are looking to hand your poor nerd ass $1.20 for your efforts. please advice.

best regards,

Harry Manytarts

Senior investor

Denmark, Tandoori and Delicious Private Investment Ltd.

I'm actually fascinated by this stuff and have been collecting them for a minute now. Unfortuanately, someone beat me to the punch and published a collection of them. I read an article about these scammers a while back and it was all about the mechanics of the business back in Nigeria, detailing all the riches they have ammased, and talking about whole neighborhoods of Mcmansions and Benz's which have literally popped up overnight in one particular city.

Apparently evangelicals have been one of the main targets now that scammers have honed their approach. Their good faith and humanitarian impulse have sunk some into hundreds of thousands in debt.