brothels/whorehouse/gentlemans clubs/etc. of the world

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

reviews and experiences welcomed.

i'll start. not necessarily a brothel, but "kamen budo" in roppongi.

8000yen for an hour. drink as much as you want...the usual japanese shochu or whiskey. all the bitches are decent (lowest being decent highest being stellar) and are in the begginning phase wearing o.l.-shomuni-style skimpy uniform with zorro masks (which they take off of course during intervals of their sets). they rotate from patron to patron after every song. very good lap dance (customers are free to/encouraged to do "hard touch") and handjobs. for 5000 extra you can reserve the girl you fancy. private rooms are available for like 10,000. i never used the backroom, but i heard that the girls' skill in fellatio is second to none.

mongkok's various clubs were/are really great, but not many of the girls speak jap or english too good. very beautiful and very cheap.

Guest doubletap
reviews and experiences welcomed.

i'll start. not necessarily a brothel, but "kamen budo" in roppongi.

8000yen for an hour. drink as much as you want...the usual japanese shochu or whiskey. all the bitches are decent (lowest being decent highest being stellar) and are in the begginning phase wearing o.l.-shomuni-style skimpy uniform with zorro masks (which they take off of course during intervals of their sets). they rotate from patron to patron after every song. very good lap dance (customers are free to/encouraged to do "hard touch") and handjobs. for 5000 extra you can reserve the girl you fancy. private rooms are available for like 10,000. i never used the backroom, but i heard that the girls' skill in fellatio is second to none.

mongkok's various clubs were/are really great, but not many of the girls speak jap or english too good. very beautiful and very cheap.

too fucking expensive. try eastern europe... girls are young, hot, & you're not going to spend more than $30 unless you prefer 2 chicks.

There is boy's town in Reynosa, a border town just south of Texas's Rio Grande Valley.

From what I understand it is surrounded by a tall privacy fence and is patrolled by local cops. There are strip bars and rows of hotel rooms with girls standing outside of them. Girls cost anywhere from 15-50 bucks--price of course varies by sexual appeal. The local goverment claims that the girls are tested periodically, weekly or monthly I forget which. According to a local news documentary however, it is not strictly enforced and many girls do not test themselves.

The city also has bars that cost anywhere from 5-10 bucks. This includes open bar all night till around 4am in most places. Drinking ages not enforced.

Guest jmatsu

superfuture should start a sex-concierge service. or we could all go a tour.

fuck shopping together. solo is way better. no one to fight over the size 27-30 denim...

Wouldn't you guys rather just spend $30-$40 on drinks for a female eyeing you and/or looking like she needs the dick that night ? then take her wherever and do whatever and leave out as you so choose while shes passed out .

sloppy 2nd's is one thing - sloppy 103rd's is another ...

nasty

Guest doubletap
Wouldn't you guys rather just spend $30-$40 on drinks for a female eyeing you and/or looking like she needs the dick that night ? then take her wherever and do whatever and leave out as you so choose while shes passed out .

nasty

its good to have a back up plan... in case that shit dont work. brothels usually stay open pretty late.

nasty

give me a guarantee on this one....

Has anybody been to Kiev? I heard great things about good vodkas for cheap, great caviars for cheap, and beautiful working girls...

been to kiev twice. everything is cheap there, but i saw some horrible looking working girls though. of course, i wasn't hanging out with novo rushki.

met plenty of pretty non-professional girls...

Hong Kong... sex141.com... most of them are pretty much from Mainland China...

Mongkok scares me... the seedy places are filled with people you dont really wanna f*ck with...

8000yen for 1 yr... pretty damn expensive for a PR... where is this "kamen budo" place @ in roppongi? Maybe i'll go next time to check out the place... PR joints are usually fun...

There is boy's town in Reynosa, a border town just south of Texas's Rio Grande Valley.

From what I understand it is surrounded by a tall privacy fence and is patrolled by local cops. There are strip bars and rows of hotel rooms with girls standing outside of them. Girls cost anywhere from 15-50 bucks--price of course varies by sexual appeal. The local goverment claims that the girls are tested periodically, weekly or monthly I forget which. According to a local news documentary however, it is not strictly enforced and many girls do not test themselves.

The city also has bars that cost anywhere from 5-10 bucks. This includes open bar all night till around 4am in most places. Drinking ages not enforced.

a quick note about this spot. it is as you descdibed but, you make it sound nice when in reallity it is very close to hell. true story my boy got a little crazy after hurricane and the crack and heroin(no joke) got a serious hold on him. he got arrested for a few felonies and when released on bail feld there. he told me some very fuck up stories about the week he spent there living in an alley with his junkie gf. he is now in a correctional facility serving time and we write regularly. as far as i sau stay away from "boys town".

montreal is fun...

or so i hear..

yeah, our strip clubs kind of always gets us good press :D

which always makes me think that strip clubs in america and the ROC must really sucks, cause i don't find the strip clubs here that special (have to admit i'm not a strip club kind of guy).